Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Park Adventures

With the recent new purchase of my Sony A230 I decided to play around with it (you know start to break it in and learn how to use it to the fullest extent.) Take this as my introduction post to my post (HELLO WORLD!) I am going to just post a couple of pictures I took at the park as I am still learning how to get the most detailed and sharpest photographs. Future post though will contain more dialect from myself whether they are facts, stories, etc.
                                
As I was focusing in on another potential photograph, this guy was walking past and threw his hands up (just like that in the photo) then asked "Can I take one?" So of course I said sure and Wa-La! 


The moon while there is still light outside.


 
The football field
  

         
     Photo of yours truly with glasses on. I'm so ready to get contacts sometime soon!



A good look scenic background to the park.



Four people, one path, two different directions.

No comments:

Post a Comment