Powered By Blogger

Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19th 2010 (1:365)

As I am becoming more and more interested in photography every day. I was up until the late late (I mean like 6a.m.) looking at photos as I have created a flickr account. (click here for my link)

Looking for groups to join and different perspectives on what photography is to others I came across the group Project 365 (click for link here).

Every reason explained (in this tutorial post) is why I have decided to embark on this journey.

Important points:
  • Using my new camera every day learning its limits.
  • Becoming more creative as every day I am being forced to create something new.
  • Being able to look back at any day of the year and know what it was about with one picture.

My Camera: Sony A230 DSLR

Day 1: "........I really could not focus on producing clear and complete thoughts."

If you would like to follow more on my Project 365 journey please visit (here) as I will post only excerpts of the stories behind the photographs on here. The full stories however will be on there for everyone to read. Please feel free to comment as well for I am receptive to feedback no matter what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment